Sunday, April 10, 2011

My first stint in the hospital

Well I have been just a tad bit busy!! I just turned 32 weeks saturday and just got out of the hospital Friday. It all started last Tuesday at my 31 week appointment. After a normal sonogram. I went to talk with my doctor who then felt the need to send me to have another sonogram. In the office I had been complaining that the baby felt really low. She wanted to have my cervix checked. Well low and behold, my cervix was measuring short at 2.7. I was put on bedrest and sent home. I was to have a follow up check up on friday. Well friday comes, and my cervix has shorten to 2.5. My blood pressure was running high so i was sent to the hospital for observation. This is the same hospital im supposed to give birth in. I was sooooo uncomfortable there. The room was hot (which my husband eventually fixed). The bed was kind of hard. Looking back I guess the reason I was so uncomfortable was because I was having scatiac pain on my right side of my buttocks. I guess when its showtime comes in the next few weeks, I wont have time to think about how warm or uncomfortable the room is.
Tomorrow I have start a 24 hour urine catch to check for protein in my urine. Oh the joys of pregnancy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment