Thursday, April 14, 2011

Stiff and Swollen!

My feet are swollen beyond belief. I cant tell if I even have ankles anymore. I cannot turn my feet at all. This pregnant business is for the birds. Take a look at my foot, and thats on a good day.

Bed Rest is not for the weak. Im so tired of it already and its only been 1 week. The doctor notified me on Tuesday that my cervix has become stable but im still on bedrest until further notice. Oh joy. That means a few things. I will not get to have a baby shower. I have already cancelled it. Im not sure how I feel about that yet. Im kind of sad but im not crying over it. Oh well...moving on.

I really wish DH would get me a rocker recliner or a glider soon. Im starting to get very anxious over that. I guess because I will be 33 weeks on Saturday and the fact the baby is already head down. It makes me think that maybe we don't have 7 weeks left. Well I know for a fact we do not. My ob has said that I will be induced at week 38 or 39 because of my high risk status. Thats if she does not decide to come before then because when I say she is low, she is super LOW! yeah OUCH!

Im so stiff, I can hardly move around because of baby's position. I thank god we dont have a two-story home. I would not make it. I have had some crazy pains in areas that have never hurt before. I also believe I have sciatica pain in my right buttocks. It hurts to sit. I cant avoid sitting because im on bedrest. Yeah, let that marinate. Im in hell!

And if thats not enough. My allergies are trying to kill me. I have been suffering for about 3 weeks now. DH ran out yesterday to get me some Allegra. (Thank god for husbands) After trying three different medications, finally Allegra D seems to allow me to breathe. I hope it continues to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment