Sunday, May 8, 2011

Officially 36 Weeks Pregnant! & Mother's Day 2011

I had my 36 week checkup on Friday but I did not turn 36 weeks until Saturday. The doctor found protein in my urine. So I have to go back Tuesday to see if there is any change. She also told me to go ahead and pack my bags just in case there is no change or its worse. Im about to freak out!!!!!!!!!!!! I am super nervous about everything. I have fifty-eleven thoughts and concerns running through my head all day long. All I can do is pray. All I want is a healthy baby girl with 10 fingers and 10 toes.

It's Mother's day but I do not feel like a mother yet. I guess that feeling will come soon enough when I lay eyes on my baby. Its currently 6:10 am and she is shaking my stomach because she is hungry. I will update again after my appointment on Tuesday. Maybe I will be posting from a hospital bed or home. Only god knows!

2 comments: